Sunday, May 5, 2013

RSX STUDIOS

First of all, RSX STUDIOS is the shortened name I am registering and also I now have a "real" website that is, a "www" in the URL.  It is http://www.rsxstudios.com.  Heck, everything photographic is just about all digital, so I decided to eliminate "digital" from the name. I also had originally "Images" as part of the name so I changed it to "Studios". Studios has a connection with a place photographs are taken, as well as, a place photographs are displayed. I do both. So there. It makes sense, and the name is not that long, so people can remember it easier.

 Hopefully I will get more active with this blog. It seems that blogging became somewhat secondary as I had become rather busy with photography business, the business model and branding, and developing a workflow that works for me.  I appreciate your time on my blog and responses, and support.

Rudy Ximenez, Photographer !

No comments:

Post a Comment